No contract? No problem.
As the business world slowly returns to some semblance of normality, and the clouds of the pandemic begin to pass, it’s time for us to look for the silver linings from the past two years.
One of these silver linings is that we have all been able to review, streamline, and adapt our working practices and behaviours. This has led to a more efficient, effective, wider-reaching and carbon-friendly form of communication; Webinars.
Webinars are known by many names – webcasts, online broadcasts, virtual events, and web conferences to name but a few – but no matter what you call them, one thing remains the same; they are now an essential part of any successful company’s sales, marketing, and engagement strategies.
Even though we all now see the importance and relevance of an effective webinar strategy, one thing that changes on a company-by-company basis is the broadcast frequency and budget available, and previously only corporate-level companies had the budget to access truly bespoke, custom-built, professional webcasting tools.
Our fully-managed Pay-As-You-Go Webinars cost just £1,249 + VAT, and we are the only PAYG provider of the exceptional ON24 webcasting platform.
Our Fully-Managed Webinars include as standard:
• Up to 90 Minutes live broadcasting
• Up to 1000 Live viewers (no limit on registration numbers or on-demand viewers)
• Synchronised slides, audience polls, post-event surveys, instant-access document downloads, recorded video clips, and URL pushes
• Dedicated Q&A function with full reporting
• Customised registration, email, and audience console pages
• Real-time reporting, analytics, and engagement benchmarking – all available live and for post-event download
• Comprehensive suite of engagement tools (widgets) for console design
• Custom-built, fully branded event using your own logos and content
• 12 months on-demand access (with full reporting) hosted by 247 Webcasting
• Integration with external iFrame compatible apps, including Sli.do and Interprefy
In addition to that you will also receive:
• A dedicated webcast manager with rapid escalation points
• 1 hour presenter and moderator platform training
• A pre-call 30mins prior to the event
• Full live event support (up to 90mins) including the handling of all attendee technical queries
All this for only £1,249 + VAT and with zero future commitment required
To book a webinar, arrange a live demo, or simply to chat about how webinars can fit in with your business strategy, simply fill out the form below and one of our team will be in touch: