Just as our Pay-As-You-Go offering was created to meet the need for those businesses and organisations for whom contracts just didn’t work, we also understand that not all Webinars fall within the scope of our standard fully-managed Webinar service.
That’s why we have a comprehensive list of additional services and advanced options, that can be incorporated in to your event build; so, we can build a truly bespoke event, that is precisely tailored to your exact requirements.
Rather than bombarding our clients with an exhausting array of Webinar package options, we simply start with our fully-managed service (which is already inclusive of all the major requirements for an effective and professional webinar), and allow you to choose what additions you would like to add from the list below.
What’s more, as we believe in complete pricing transparency, we even tell you the cost upfront wherever possible!
Please see below for details of our standard Fully-Managed Webinar, and all additional services.
Please note: these are our core additional services, but we can provide, develop and build any number of custom options to suit your needs.
Our Fully-Managed Webinars include as standard:
- Fully-managed service with a dedicated Webcast Manager
- Up to 90 minutes streaming to up to 1000 live attendees
- 12 months On-Demand hosting
- Bespoke-built console with custom registration page and emails
- Highly-detailed data and analytics reports
- Full speaker and moderator training provided
- Live on-the-day technical support
- Rapid turn-around from the moment you deliver your content to us
All this for only £1,249 + VAT and with zero future commitment required
To book a webinar, arrange a live demo, or simply to chat about how webinars can fit in with your business strategy, simply fill out the form below and one of our team will be in touch: