Available from only £895 + VAT
FastCast gives you a professional, stylish, fully functional webcast, and is available in just 30mins from booking to broadcast.
This package is perfect for low-volume users, one-off webinars, or those companies looking to test the webcasting water without having to commit to future broadcasts.
What you get with FastCast
- Choose from live audio, live webcam, simulive, sim-2-live and on-demand webcasts
- Up to 90 Minutes live broadcasting (plus pre-booked overages)
- Up to 1000 Live viewers (no limit on registration numbers or on-demand viewers)
- Automated archive creation and publishing
- Synchronised slides, audience polls, recorded video clips, and URL pushes
- Custom Registration, email, and audience console pages
- Real-time reporting, analytics, and benchmarking
- A comprehensive suite of widgets for console design
- Custom-built, fully-branded event using your own logos and content
- Post-event email support (for post-event communications and archive)
Bespoke Build Options for FastCast
Pre and Live Event Monitoring Package (£350 + VAT)
- Assigned a dedicated Webcast Manager with rapid escalation points
- A pre-call 30mins prior to the event
- Full live event support (90mins + Pre-booked overages) including the handling of all attendee technical queries
Interested in a FastCast with an additional Monitor Package? Then why not go PRO?
If you Go PRO, you can instantly save yourself £150.00 + VAT, as full pre and live event monitoring is already included in the price!
Bespoke Upgrades for both FastCast and FastCast Pro:
- Single File Archive*: An offline file that you can host wherever you choose. Files are supplied in Mp4, WMV and FLV format – £90 + VAT
- Multi-Registration Page*: Combine multiple events, or in-series webcast, on a single fully-branded page for complete ease of promotion while maintaining brand consistency – £120 + VAT
- Vanity URL: Add an extra element of bespoke branding for your company and attendees – £50 + VAT
- Seamless Registration: Integrate the registration form into your own website, with no loss of functionality or reporting – £cost?
- Broadcast Video: This will allow you to present a stylish, professional, video webcast – £495 + VAT
- Video Presenter Bridge: Capacity for up to 3 VCUs + Phone + Webcam – £200 + VAT
- Additional 30 minutes Streaming*: An additional half hour of broadcast on top of your 90 minutes – £350 + VAT (multiples can be purchased)
- Additional 250 Attendees*: An additional 250 attendees on top of your original 1000 allowance – £350 + VAT (multiples can be purchased)
- Event Editing*: A professional editing service to create your perfect video broadcast – £100 + VAT
Please Note: Those options marked with an asterisk (*) can be ordered both PRE and POST original event booking. They can also be ordered as a standalone product.